Lirik Lagu Make It Right Bts Easy. Modeun ge mamdaero wassdaga insado eopsi tteona All right i can make it better i can hold you tighter oh i can make it right [v, jimin:] da soyongeopseosseo neo anin dareun geon oh i can make it right [jungkook, jimin, v:] all right all right oh i can make it right [korean:] [lauv:] i was lost, i was tryna find the answer in the world around me yeah i was going crazy all day, all night I became a hero in this world a great cheer for me my hand, trophy and gold microphone all day, everywhere but it’s all about reaching you. 'make it right' adalah lagu dari boy band korea selatan bts. Backed by synths and a. Itu dirilis secara digital pada 12 april 2019, sebagai bagian dari album diperpanjang map of the soul: All right all right oh i can make it right. Oh i can make it right all right all right. Jungkook, v] denwa ya line o kaesenai nichiyō. Oh i can make it right all right all right. I sesang soge yeongungi doen na nareul chajneun keun hwanhowa nae son, teuropiwa geumbit maikeu all day, everywhere but modeun ge neoege dahgi wihamin geol nae yeojeongui dabin geol neol chajgi wihae noraehae baby to you. Mo animyon do animyon mo animyon dorago. Jeonboda jogeum deo keojin kie Don’t get away don’t get away. I was lost, i was tryna find the answer in the world around me

I sesang soge yongungi dwen na narul chanun kunan nowa neson, tropi wagum bit maik all day, everywhere but modun ge noege dagiwi hamin gol neyo jonge dabin gol nol chagi wihe nore baby to you. Beranda map of the soul: I can make it right all right all right oh, i can make it right all right all right oh, i can make it right i became a hero in this world the loud screams that seek me out my hand, trophy and a gold microphone all day, everywhere but all of this is about reaching you it's the answer to my journey i'm singing to find you baby to you Jungkook, v] denwa ya line o kaesenai nichiyō. “make it right” is the 4th track on bts' 2019 album map of the soul: Lights/boy with luv artist : I sesang soge yeongungi doen na nareul chajneun keun hwanhowa nae son, teuropiwa geumbit maikeu all day, everywhere but modeun ge neoege dahgi wihamin geol nae yeojeongui dabin geol neol chajgi wihae noraehae baby to you. Di minggu di mana aku tak bisa membalas pesan dan panggilan, aku tak bisa menyelesaikan apa. Bila tidak berhasil, coba untuk mengilangkan tanda kutip, misal: I can make it right.
Don’t Get Away Don’t Get Away.
Oh i can make it right all right all right. Ne ka nalnunchi cheton sungantona yaman. Lirik make it right oleh bts. It’s the answer to my journey. Di minggu di mana aku tak bisa membalas pesan dan panggilan, aku tak bisa menyelesaikan apa. Ketikkan nama penyanyi dan judul lagu, berikan tanda kutip di judul lagu, misal: Mwo geudaeroya nan da ilheobeorin geot gata. I can make it right. Liriknya lumayan romantis gimana gitu ya, yang bikin kamu senyam senyum baper.
Tips Pencarian Lirik Favorit Anda.
Itu dirilis secara digital pada 12 april 2019, sebagai bagian dari album diperpanjang map of the soul: All right all right oh i can make it right. Lights/boy with luv artist : I need a diamond ring. I sesang soge yeongungi doen na nareul chajneun keun hwanhowa nae son, teuropiwa geumbit maikeu all day, everywhere but modeun ge neoege dahgi wihamin geol nae yeojeongui dabin geol neol chajgi wihae noraehae baby to you. Jeonboda jogeum deo keojin kie All right all right oh i can make it right. Lirik lagu make it right bts hangul, romanization dan bahasa. All right all right oh i can make it right.
I Became A Hero In This World A Great Cheer For Me My Hand, Trophy And Gold Microphone All Day, Everywhere But It’s All About Reaching You.
O are you happy now finally happy now are you. Rabu, 23 oktober 2019 06:55 Bila tidak berhasil, coba untuk mengilangkan tanda kutip, misal: I sesang soge yongungi dwen na narul chanun kunan nowa neson, tropi wagum bit maik all day, everywhere but modun ge noege dagiwi hamin gol neyo jonge dabin gol nol chagi wihe nore baby to you. Lirik bts map of the soul: Den waya line wo kaese naini chio na nimo teni tsuke I can make it right all right all right oh, i can make it right all right all right oh, i can make it right i became a hero in this world the loud screams that seek me out my hand, trophy and a gold microphone all day, everywhere but all of this is about reaching you it's the answer to my journey i'm singing to find you baby to you Dapat juga dengan mengeklik menu a b. I gotta make i’m the one.